Maintaining clinical timelines is critical to the successful outcome of a study. And although clinical trial logistics may be complex for all types of drug therapies, biologics and vaccines have unique challenges.
A delay or temperature excursion may have a direct impact on patients’ lives and could be financially devastating to a sponsor and its partners. With a thorough knowledge of cold chain logistics, transportation regulations, compliance and documentation, as well as protocol support and packaging, QuickSTAT is uniquely qualified to meet your specific shipping needs, by providing:
- COMPREHENSIVE REGULATORY SUPPORT, including assistance with import and export regulations and customs compliance
- EXPERT TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED LOGISTICS, for clinical supply in all temperature ranges, including state-of-the-art Cold Room facilities and Temperature-Controlled Vehicles
- PLACEMENT AND RECOVERY OF ALL TEMPERATURE MONITORING DEVICES, including download and transmission of data from the logger
- SOURCING AND CONSULTATION on appropriate active or passive packaging systems for maintaining optimal temperatures
- A MARKET-LEADING ONLINE IT PLATFORM that helps you manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
We are always on call, ready to answer your questions and guide you through various logistics challenges. Contact our Experts for a free shipping assessment or regulatory consultation.