Getting your investigational products to testing sites is essential to keeping the clinical supply chain moving. Yet every shipment has its own specific requirements to ensure the contents remain stable throughout transit.
That’s why QuickSTAT’s logistics specialists are trained to analyze the unique needs of each product individually. With 35 years of Life Science Transporting expertise, we are qualified to help you select the right packaging systems, maintain optimal temperature and manage customs so that your investigational products are delivered quickly and safely. Specifically, QuickSTAT offers you:
- EXPERT TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED LOGISTICS from cryofrozen to Control Room Temperature (CRT) - whatever shipments require
- PACKAGING, SOURCING AND CONSULTATION on appropriate active or passive systems for maintaining temperatures including containers, pallets and temperature-control vehicles
- REAL-TIME GPS TRACKING AND TEMPERATURE MONITORING download and transmission of data from temperature loggers, and replenishment of refrigerant as needed throughout transit
- COMPREHENSIVE REGULATORY SUPPORT ranging from brokerage services, to guidance on country-specific customs and import license requirements
- A MARKET-LEADING ONLINE IT PLATFORM that helps you manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
Count on QuickSTAT to protect the integrity of your investigational products.