From pacemakers and artificial heart valves, to titanium pins and guidewires, to lasers and more – clinical trials for medical devices and equipment can have unusual requirements. That’s why you need a reliable logistics partner with specialist knowledge.
With a team of experts focused on handling medical devices, QuickSTAT provides end-to-end logistics solutions, including warehousing services to keep your devices and equipment near investigator sites and customers around the world. When you work with QuickSTAT you’ll have:
- COMPREHENSIVE REGULATORY SUPPORT including knowledge of airline capabilities, restrictions and brokerage services
- IMPORT LICENCE REQUIREMENT CONSULTATION specific to each country
- REAL-TIME GPS TRACKING and door-to-door optimized route planning to meet your deadlines
- DANGEROUS GOODS CERTIFIED SPECIALISTS with in-depth knowledge of laws surrounding shipping hazardous materials
- A MARKET-LEADING ONLINE IT PLATFORM that helps you manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
Let QuickSTAT put its 35 years of experience in Life Sciences logistics to keep your clinical trials moving forward.
Contact our Experts for a free shipping assessment or regulatory consultation.