Transporting patient samples from global clinical sites to central testing and specialty labs has many challenges. Often classified as Infectious Specimens, biological samples require dangerous goods expertise and knowledge of customs regulations.
In addition, patient samples that need to be tested for biomarkers are both time and temperature-sensitive. That’s why our logistics specialists work closely with you to schedule the timely pick up of your samples for fast delivery. Plus, the temperature of your shipments is monitored and maintained throughout transit to ensure the integrity of samples is never compromised. Specifically, QuickSTAT gives you:
- EXPERT TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED LOGISTICS solutions and guidance in selecting and sourcing the most appropriate active or passive packaging systems for maintaining optimal temperatures
- TEMPERATURE MONITORING, download and transmission of data from temperature loggers, and replenishment of refrigerant as needed throughout transit
- COMPREHENSIVE REGULATORY SUPPORT, brokerage services and consultation on country-specific customs and import license requirements
- REAL-TIME GPS TRACKING and door-to-door optimal route planning to meet your deadlines
- A MARKET-LEADING ONLINE IT PLATFORM that helps you manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
Rely on QuickSTAT to get your patient samples where they need to be for the timely testing of biomarkers.
Contact our Experts for a free shipping assessment or regulatory consultation.