As the adoption and practice of personalized medicine continues to extend its reach to all stages of patient care and fields of medicine, challenges arise. Most critical is ensuring the right drug reaches the right patient at the right time.
At QuickSTAT, the #1 provider of Life Saving Logistics, we know when it comes to shipping personalized medicine – any misstep could be dangerous and potentially fatal to a patient. We also understand these types of drugs can be more sensitive than others, making both speed and temperature even more important. That’s why we deliver unmatched service quality, reliability and attention to detail, combined with:
- COMPLETE CHAIN OF CUSTODY with individual tracking and detailed information for each unique shipment ID number from the point of pick up through to final delivery
- SOURCING AND CONSULTATION for selecting the most robust active packaging systems for maintaining optimal temperatures
- TEMPERATURE MONITORING using state-of-the-art monitoring devices, and replenishment of refrigerant as needed throughout transit
- REAL-TIME GPS TRACKING and complete optimized route planning with automated alerts for immediate notification of potential delays
- FAST AND RELIABLE DELIVERY with recommendations on the most cost-effective, expedient solutions including Next Flight Out, On-Board Courier and Air Charter based on import requirements and average customs clearing times for each country
- COMPREHENSIVE REGULATORY SUPPORT including brokerage services, consultation on country-specific customs and airline restrictions
- A MARKET-LEADING ONLINE IT PLATFORM that helps you manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
Put QuickSTAT’s 35 years of perfecting chain of custody logistics to work for you and your patients.