An extremely short half-life means radiopharmaceuticals logistics hinges on the fastest delivery times and utmost care. That involves not only expedient pick up and constant monitoring to ensure materials remain stable, but also full regulatory compliance.
When you choose QuickSTAT, you’ll have access to our network of more than 500 aircraft and crews experienced in handling radioactive materials. Available around-the-clock, this enables us to schedule a chartered flight for you within minutes of your call. Highly trained, certified specialists work closely with you – following strict quality assurance protocols, preparing documentation and monitoring shipments for secure, fully compliant delivery. Our end-to-end transportation solutions offer you:
- 24/7/365 PICK UP AND DELIVERY to and from anywhere worldwide via the widest range of ground and air charter options
- AIR CHARTER QUOTE WITHIN 15 MINUTES and the appropriate aircraft in place soon after your approval
- HIGHLY TRAINED CERTIFIED SPECIALISTS that follow strict quality assurance protocols, prepare documentation and monitor shipments for secure, fully compliant delivery
- DEDICATED FLIGHT CREW for regular ongoing transportation needs, as appropriate, to further speed delivery
- REAL-TIME GPS TRACKING, door-to-door optimized route planning and contingency aircraft or vehicles to ensure on-time delivery
- COMPREHENSIVE REGULATORY SUPPORT including country-specific customs and import license requirements
- A MARKET-LEADING ONLINE IT PLATFORM that helps you manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
At QuickSTAT, we know that any delay can have a significant impact on the integrity of your radiopharmaceuticals as well as the testing for which they are to be used. Put our more than 35 years of experience in developing complex, customized logistics solutions to work for you.