API AND BULK DRUG
Launching a new bulk drug is an expensive undertaking requiring rigorous scientific research and validation trials. That's why removing as much risk as possible from the logistics involved in shipping bulk drugs and their Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) is so important.
To ensure the stability of bulk drugs and APIs as they move from the CMO to primary packager, QuickSTAT's logistics specialists offer expert guidance for all aspects of the project:
- COMPREHENSIVE REGULATORY SUPPORT, including assistance with import and export regulations and customs compliance
- IMPORT LICENCE REQUIREMENT CONSULTATION specific to each country
- SOURCING AND CONSULTATION on the most appropriate active or passive packaging systems and pallet shipping solutions as well as temperature-controlled vehicles to maintain required temperatures
- EXPERT TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED LOGISTICS, for all temperature ranges from cryofrozen to Controlled Room Temperature (CRT)
- REAL-TIME GPS TRACKING AND TEMPERATURE MONITORING throughout transit, including placement and retrieval of monitoring devices, download and transmission of data from the logger, and replenishment of refrigerant as needed
- DANGEROUS GOODS CERTIFIED SPECIALISTS, who are fully up-to-speed on worldwide regulations for shipping dangerous goods
- A MARKET-LEADING ONLINE IT PLATFORM that helps you manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
Our 35 years of Life Science Transportation expertise means that we understand just how complex drug discovery can be. Let QuickSTAT help protect the investment that's gone into your bulk drugs and APIs.
Contact our Experts for a free shipping assessment or regulatory consultation.