Bringing a drug to market successfully often takes several years and investments of millions of dollars. That's why dependable supply chain support is critical from the very start.
From early research and development to pre-clinical safety testing, QuickSTAT logistics experts safeguard the integrity of your biological samples and reagents as we move them to and from bioanalytic labs, manufacturing facilities and testing sites. Our services include:
- COMPREHENSIVE REGULATORY SUPPORT, including assistance with import and export regulations and customs compliance
- EXPERT TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED LOGISTICS, for all temperature ranges from cryofrozen to Controlled Room Temperature (CRT)
- PLACEMENT AND RECOVERY OF ALL TEMPERATURE LOGGERS, including download and transmission of data from the logger, as well as replenishment of refrigerant as needed throughout transit
- PACKAGING, SOURCING AND CONSULTATION on appropriate active or passive systems for maintaining optimal temperatures
- DANGEROUS GOODS CERTIFIED SPECIALISTS, who are fully up-to-speed on laws relating to dangerous goods shipping regulations
- A MARKET-LEADING ONLINE IT PLATFORM that helps you manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
Our 35 years of Life Science Transportation expertise means that we understand just how complex drug discovery can be. Let us help make the logistics process simpler for you.