The regulatory environment related to transporting research compounds to and from R&D labs and testing sites can be complicated. In many cases, shipments need to be treated as dangerous goods, which makes the process more complex.
Whether moving research compounds domestically or across borders, you can rely on our global team to ensure your shipments are fully compliant with the proper classification, packaging and documentation in order. Our services include:
- COMPREHENSIVE REGULATORY SUPPORT, including assistance with import and export regulations and customs compliance
- IATA-TRAINED DANGEROUS GOODS SPECIALISTS always up-to-speed on the latest regulations and airline restrictions
- EXPERT TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED LOGISTICS, placing and retrieving monitoring devices and replenishing refrigerant as needed throughout transit
- REAL-TIME GPS TRACKING, as well as monitoring weather patterns and other global events, rerouting shipments as needed to avoid delays
- A MARKET-LEADING ONLINE IT PLATFORM that helps you manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
Put QuickSTAT's 35 years of experience handling dangerous goods and research compounds to work for you.
Contact our Experts for a free shipping assessment or regulatory consultation.