End-to-end system for managing the conditioning, transport, tracking, return and inventory of Vacuum Insulated Packaging/Credo units, which provides faster turnaround time, real-time inventory and efficient use of returns.
Sophisticated VIP Management Technology integrates with client’s software
Inventory management with real-time information on unit availability and temperature conditioning status
Tracks VIP shippers in transit and monitors the actual time the package is valid from pack-out time
QuickSTAT provides safe transport from your facility to anywhere in the world, even the most remote locations. The system tracks VIP shippers in transit and monitors the actual time the package is valid from pack-out time.
VIP units are stored in temperature controlled facilities that were
designed, mapped and qualified according to GDP guidelines.
Units are conditioned for specific temperature ranges required:
2˚ to + 8˚ C, +15˚ C to +25˚ and -25˚ to -15˚ C
1. QuickSTAT courier is dispatched immediately after your call and arrives with temperature conditioned shipper at your facility
2. QuickSTAT courier waits for your product to be placed inside VIP/ Credo unit with the temperature monitoring device
3. QuickSTAT courier delivers Credo/VIP shipper to final destination and waits for the empty unit
4. Credo/VIP unit is returned to a QuickSTAT’s conditioning facility to be inspected and re-conditioned
5. Unique IT Platform manages the inventory, unit conditioning and returns
From regulatory and customs compliance, to selection of proper packaging and best routings, our experts will provide you with the industry’s best practices and advice tailored for your specific projects.contact us