Bringing a drug to market successfully often takes several years and millions of dollars in investments. That’s why a well-designed, dependable supply chain is critical from the very start. From early research and development to pre-clinical safety testing, QuickSTAT logistics experts are uniquely qualified to safeguard the integrity of your reagents as we move them to and from bioanalytic labs, manufacturing facilities and testing sites around the world.
- Comprehensive regulatory support, including brokerage services, consultation on country-specific customs and assistance with import and export regulations
- Expert temperature-controlled logistics for all temperature ranges from refrigerated (2-8º C) to controlled room temperature (CRT, 15-25º C) and beyond
- Ongoing temperature monitoring, with data loggers that download and transmit temperatures in real-time – allowing for refrigerant to be replenished in transit if necessary
- Guidance in selecting and sourcing the most appropriate active or passive packaging systems for maintaining optimal temperatures
- Dangerous goods certified specialists, who are fully up-to-speed on classification and laws relating to dangerous goods shipping regulations
- A market-leading online IT platform, QuickOnline, that provides you with real-time shipment monitoring and status alerts, as well as tools to help manage transportation costs and track samples by protocol or sponsor, and much more
- Real-time GPS tracking and door-to-door optimal route planning to meet your deadlines