40+ YEARS OF LIFE SCIENCE
Biosimilars are critical for giving patients and healthcare providers additional treatment options, often at a lower cost. Yet their development requires significant investment – both from a financial and time standpoint. And it all starts with sourcing comparators, which can be complex. With more than 40 years of clinical trial management experience, we have the solutions you need to move your valuable comparators safely. This includes expert temperature-controlled logistics for all temperature ranges, from cryofrozen to controlled room temperature, to maintain the integrity of each shipment.
- Comprehensive temperature monitoring, with data loggers that download and transmit temperatures in real-time – allowing for refrigerant to be replenished in transit if necessary
- Global provision of temperature controlled packaging from -196°C to 2-8°C to 15-25°C, including LN2 dry shippers and conditioned vacuum insulated packaging
- Robust chain of custody ensuring individual handling and door-to-door delivery for the highest security and product integrity
- In-transit storage (cold room) using GDP principles and best practices as well as access to temperature-controlled vehicles
- Pre-qualified routing and real-time GPS tracking with automated alerts to avoid potential delays
- A market-leading online IT platform, QuickOnline, to help manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
Fastest VIP Shippers
in the Industry for a
REQUEST A QUOTE
Our Free Shipping Assessment will provide you with a logistics analysis and advice on best practices for shipping safely and efficiently.