Investigational Medicinal Products
Getting your investigational medicinal products to testing sites is essential for ensuring patients receive their treatment on time and sponsors’ trials run on schedule. Yet every shipment has its own specific requirements to ensure your therapies remain stable while in transit. That’s why QuickSTAT’s logistics specialists are trained to analyze the needs of each product and trial individually. With more than 40 years of life science logistics expertise, we are uniquely qualified to help you select the right packaging systems to maintain optimal temperature and manage customs so your investigational medicinal products are delivered quickly and safely.
- Comprehensive regulatory support, including brokerage services, consultation on country-specific customs and airline restrictions
- Expert temperature-controlled priority logistics for all temperature ranges from cryofrozen to controlled room temperature (CRT)
- End-to-end temperature monitoring, with data loggers that download and transmit temperatures in real-time – allowing for refrigerant to be replenished in transit if necessary
- Guidance in selecting and sourcing the most appropriate active or passive packaging systems for maintaining optimal temperatures
- A market-leading online IT platform, QuickOnline, that provides you with real-time shipment monitoring and status alerts, as well as tools to help manage transportation costs and much more
- Pre-qualified routing and real-time GPS tracking with automated alerts to avoid potential delays