Maintaining the integrity of stability and quality samples moving from the manufacturer to testing facilities is just as important as any stage of development. This essential step ensures investigational medicinal products are both safe and effective for patients. That’s why QuickSTAT treats these shipments with the same care and attention as all the critical life science shipments we support. With 40 years of experience in clinical trial management, we provide end-to-end temperature monitoring, robust chain of custody and industry leading technology for real-time tracking and more.
- Comprehensive Regulatory Support, including brokerage services, consultation on country-specific customs and airline restrictions
- Temperature monitoring, with data loggers that download and transmit temperatures in real-time – allowing for refrigerant to be replenished in transit if necessary
- Expert temperature-controlled priority logistics solutions to and from anywhere in the world
- Guidance in selecting and sourcing the most appropriate active or passive packaging systems for maintaining optimal temperatures
- A market-leading online IT platform, QuickOnline, that provides you with real-time shipment monitoring and status alerts, as well as tools to help manage transportation costs and much more
- Real-time GPS tracking and door-to-door optimal route planning to meet your deadlines