While clinical trial logistics is complex for all types of drug therapies, vaccines pose unique supply chain challenges. As the world learned by following the ongoing development of the COVID-19 vaccine global supply chain, even minor fluctuations in temperature at any time throughout transit can impact a vaccine’s stability. The results are potentially devastating – to patients in need as well as financially for sponsors and their partners. Our more than 40 years of experience transporting every type of medication during all phases of clinical trials includes having proudly supported the clinical development of several COVID-19 vaccines – helping manage logistics from the clinic to the commercial markets. For you that means QuickSTAT has the expertise to protect the integrity of your vaccine shipments no matter where in the world they are going.
- Comprehensive regulatory support including brokerage services, consultation on country-specific customs and airline restrictions
- Expert temperature-controlled priority logistics for all temperature ranges from cryofrozen (-196ºC), to deep frozen (-80ºC), to refrigerated (2-8ºC) and beyond
- End-to-end temperature monitoring, with data loggers that download and transmit temperatures in real-time – allowing for dry ice to be replenished in transit
- In-transit storage (cold room) using GDP principles and best practices as well as access to temperature-controlled vehicles
- Guidance in selecting and sourcing the most appropriate active or passive packaging systems for maintaining optimal temperatures
- A market-leading online IT platform, QuickOnline, that provides you with real-time shipment monitoring and status alerts, as well as tools to help manage transportation costs and much more
- Pre-qualified routing and real-time GPS tracking with automated alerts to avoid potential delays