Reusable Shipper Management
Global logistics inventory program for vacuum insulated packaging
Sophisticated shippers inventory management
End-to-end system for managing the conditioning, transport, tracking, return and inventory of Vacuum Insulated Packaging/Credo units, which provides faster turnaround time, real-time inventory and efficient use of returns.
Fastest turnaround times in the industry
and just-in-time delivery of shippers
Sophisticated VIP management technology integrates with client’s software.
Inventory management with real-time information on unit availability and temperature conditioning status.
QuickSTAT's proprietary software tracks VIP shippers in transit and monitors the actual time the package is valid from pack-out time.
End-to-end shipment monitoring
Unit Conditioning & storage
VIP units are stored in temperature-controlled
facilities that were designed, mapped and qualified
according to GDP guidelines.
Units are conditioned for specific temperature
2˚ to + 8˚ C, +15˚ C to +25˚ and
-25˚ to -15˚ C
VIP shipper management and inventory process
1. QuickSTAT courier is dispatched immediately after your call and arrives with a temperature conditioned shipper at your facility
2. QuickSTAT courier waits for your product to be placed inside VIP/ Credo unit with the temperature monitoring device
3. QuickSTAT courier delivers Credo/VIP unit to final destination and waits for the empty package
4. Credo/VIP unit is returned to a QuickSTAT conditioning facility to be inspected and re-conditioned
5. Unique IT platform manages the inventory, unit conditioning and returns