Clinical Trial Logistics
TRAINED LOGISTICS EXPERTS
Transporting biological samples from global clinical sites to central, testing and specialty labs has many challenges. Often classified as Infectious Specimens, biological samples require dangerous goods expertise and knowledge of customs regulations. With QuickSTAT, an expert in providing global logistics solutions for more than 40 years, you gain 24/7 access to transportation specialists that will work with you to analyze your entire shipping profile from beginning to end, developing a unique operations solution tailored to your project's requirements.
- Comprehensive Regulatory Support and consultation on country-specific customs and export permit/license requirements, as well as Dangerous Goods regulations for shipping biological samples
- Placement and Recovery of all Temperature Monitoring Devices, including download and transmission of data from the logger
- A Marketing Leading Online IT Platform that helps you manage transportation costs and monitor packages with real-time information on the status of each shipment
- Expert Temperature-Controlled Logistics, for all temperature ranges, including state-of-art Cold Room facilities for in-transit storage and Temperature-Controlled Vehicles
- Sourcing and Consultation on appropriate active or passive packaging systems for maintaining optimal temperatures